Wednesday, January 28, 2009

UPS brings a J.Crew box

Sunday night I placed a J. Crew order with free shipping.   I hate to pay shipping charges.  I think if you spend over a certain amount, they should give you free shipping automatically - especially if it's not sale merchandise.  So, got free shipping.  And, the order came quickly.  Yeah!!  I ordered a bunch of Crewcuts for B,  a couple different pairs of shorts for me and an orange shirt, and a pair of shorts for my husband.  

I am happy with B's stuff on the whole.  The Solid Cotton Babydoll dresses one in strawberry and one in striped misty lavender, look HUGE. (You can view the photos in this previous post)  I ordered a 3 or small because the x-small dresses from last year are too small.  I can't try them on B because she is asleep.  The size 3 or small Papaya Patchwork Camp Dress  should fit and is so cute.  Here are some photos of other things I ordered.

Girls' s sleeveless leopard Elise top

Girls' pretty cotton tee


Girls' glitter-critter favorite tank

Girls' sailor-stripe bikini set



B will not want to try anything on, I just know it.  I am know waiting on my Boden/Mini Boden order.  Coming from England, I probably won't get it for awhile.  


No comments: