Saturday, March 14, 2009

Photo of me and B

I saw a blog entry on my dashboard called  "A Mother's Project 365".   Elissa Lerma wrote that she had no photos of her and her daughter together, so she is making her project to take a picture of the two of them every day.  I think this is a fabulous idea!  There is maybe 4 pictures of B and me out of the 1000 I have on IPhoto.  I vowed to try this.  I wasn't sure I would remember to do this everyday, but once or twice a week would work.  This is from Wednesday.




I actually forgot about taking the photos of B and I together, until I uploaded pictures from the camera this morning.  I should have taken on yesterday when B and I were all dressed up to go to my Mother's.  

1 comment:

Lisa said...

What a great idea! I will have to do this myself! B is a cutie! :)