The streusel before I added the butter.
B helping out.
The finished product.
The problem I had with making the muffins is this; it is hard to judge how much batter to put on the bottom and still have enough batter to top the muffin off. I used 1.5 ounces of batter on the bottom, I would have been better off with an ounce. I also should have added more streusel to the middles. They didn't look right (which is why there isn't a photo of the muffins before I put them in the oven, I didn't think they would turn out) and I pretty much wrote them off. Low and behold, they came out pretty good. The taste is nice, the muffins are moist, but they are big. I would have liked them regular muffin size as opposed to jumbo. I don't know what I am going to do with all the muffins - they are definitely On The Table.