Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Charley Chicken Eating Peas (and B Doing a Sculpture)

Charley was eating peas for dinner tonight. She would pick one up (I forgot she is pinching stuff now) and eat it. Then she would pick up another and drop it in her water or wash her hands in her water. (Mike was disgusted by it.) Then she would eat another pea. While Charley was eating scads of peas, B was using the new paint I bought to make a sculpture. I wish I could remember what she called it.


In the first glass of water I gave her, she placed
her noodles. That is why the glass is icky-looking.



Charley also spills her water - on purpose-
then splashes her hand in it. The water flies everywhere!



After she spilled her water, I gave Charley B's glass.


B was also using the glue stick in the dish on
top of the paint. I should see what she stuck to the glue.

I know this is a strange post, but I got such a giggle out of her pea-eating sequence. I wanted to make sure I didn't forget it. Next post? Charley's first scribble, my new interest in childrens art, paintings B and I did with watercolors and rubber cement. Oh and Spike. Maybe I'll post about Spike next.

No comments: