Friday, May 27, 2011

Mother Knows Best

This morning, B insisted it was warm enough (because it was sunny) to wear shorts and a short sleeve tee (though it was only 50 degrees). I suggested she wear jeans and a tee. When we went to her haircut at 10:30, she asked for a sweatshirt. I told her she should listen to me because Mother knows best.

This afternoon, she was asking about the spider crawling up the wall. I said I didn't know what kind it was. So she says to me, " but you said Mother knows best."

I can't win.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Right back at ya! Hen went to the zoo yesterday in shorts and a t-shirt. I guess he's old enough to be cold?

Amy said...

Hey Georgine,
I've been having some identity theft issues - would it be possible to erase my last names from the comment I left on Oct. 22? Many thanks, Amy