Monday, August 17, 2009

Just a Couple of Photos from Last Week

Since the actual weekend was quiet, I didn't take any pictures. So, these are from last Thursday and Friday.

Thursday, we were sitting on the back patio when, I notice this bug on Mike's chair. We both freaked for a second, then noticed it was just a bug shell. B didn't shy away from it at all. I have no idea what bug shed this skin, but - ewe. It was big.





Friday, was Camp Lee. I only took two pictures. Mike and B jumping on the trampoline and B playing lawn golf. A game her cousin Joe made up.






1 comment:

Jennifer said...

It's a locust shell - sort of like a cicada. We used to bring them to my mom when we were little and she had a little dish of them on the window sill. We have a huge cicada Max found the other day on the porch. B would love it and all the other stuff in our nature box. We will get together soon, right?