Monday, October 19, 2009

Pictures of B

These are for my sister, who loves photos of B. I made chicken noodle soup, B's favorite. She pretended she was a bird and the noodle was a worm. You know B, if it is gross and not cuddly, she likes it.

"Look at my worm."

"Watch me flap my wings."

She also pretends to be a bird, or pteranodon, that catches fish. I keep hoping this next baby is a girl, but I could be screwed if it is. It might like girly things. Clothes, toys, then I would have to buy more, more, more. A boy will probably like dinosaurs and trains, and creatures with scales. There is a bit of blue sky, if Charlie is a boy.

I know I am crazy, but I am ready for this baby to come. I am 29 weeks, and it seems like the next 11 weeks are going to crawl! Plus, I swear, while I was in the shower yesterday, my belly grew right before my eyes! I mean, I can't see my feet, and I wear a 10 or 10.5, so you know my belly must really stick out.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

You look amazing and boys are tons of fun. Really.