Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Last Weekend

It was a long weekend. Friday, B and I went to my Mom's house in Indiana. That morning, I took B for a vaccination. She is behind, so I thought I better get a move on and schedule a DPT booster. Well, poor thing, her leg got all stiff. I forgot to re-dose her with Tylenol. So, Friday night was a bust. But Saturday, we went to the gym, the park, ran errands(Target) and played in the yard . Below is B with the tennis racket she picked out at Target - she wen t right for it.

Mike made her a tee. All the better
to hit the ball. Aren't the balls cool? They
are big and squishy. Great if you get hit by one.

"Watch my serve?

Is she Venus? Serena? Is there a blond?


Sunday, we went to Camp Lee. All Bs cousins were home, so we went up for brunch, swimming and dinner. I ate way too much.

Lee had a couple frogs/toads in the pool. B
helped save a few. But, sadly, a few died.

My little bathing beauty.

There was a pool full, cousins and friends.

B, jumping off the side of the pool.

Swimming with Mike.

Mike, relaxing after a long day of laying
in the sun.

It was a long weekend. We were all fried on Monday, but fun must be had! This weekend will also be busy. Today, I woke up at 4:45 and didn't go back to sleep. I finally got out of bed at 5:20. Then, B and I went to the zoo. Probably a mistake, but we went for a couple of hours. Tomorrow, dinner at the neighbors. I am making dessert. Yikes! What to make? And, we have Mike's friends coming over next Saturday for dinner. So, we should probably weed, throw down some mulch, and clean up the yard. Yikes! What to make? I will keep you posted.

No comments: