Monday, July 20, 2009

A Big Pile of Mulch

Our yard was looking a little worse for wear. I haven't felt like being outside (can't stand the heat) and I have been particularly tired (damn that Charlie). So, since the forecast for the weekend called for cool weather, I ordered 7 yards of mulch.

If I were a smart blogger, I would have taken a photo of the entire pile. But, I went to the market and then came home to make tiramisu cake and malt ball ice cream (we were invited to another James Street home for dinner). I did manage to snap a coupe of pictures of B helping Mike.

As I have mentioned before, B does not want
to have her picture taken. I don't know why, but
trying to get a good photo is difficult.

B gave it her all, but couldn't quite
lift the wheel barrel.

Mike moved seven yards of mulch in two days. Sad thing is, the seven yards fell short of covering all the beds in our not that large yard. Still, it really made a difference. Thanks Mike!

No comments: