Sunday, September 29, 2013

Catch up Time

I would like to say I have been extremely busy, but that isn't exactly true. I have a friend, Robin, who is very busy. Two kids, works, getting work done on the house and her husband travels every week. Or a couple others with new babies. I am not that busy, thankfully. But, I have been making things, and shuttling kids around and reading books to them, and listening to B read and emptying the dishwasher.

We've biked,




scootered,



ate hot dogs on a stick,



hosted a baby sprinkle for a couple of friends (Keli made this, how cute is it?),



made a sassy girl a dress,



celebrated my birthday, (like Charley, two fisting it with a pancake in one hand and chicken in the other)



(I was going to celebrate by eating an english muffin - B saved me for a stomach ache by eating it for me.)




ate some flourless birthday cake for breakfast,



went to the zoo, (I made Chatch's shirt)



made this "hospital gown" for B (out of Liberty of London! I was so bummed it didn't turn out as well as I hoped),



made body art,



(you know, because everyone needs some inking)







had a cute spiky caterpillar visit the house,



did some yarn weaving (we learned from a video on Creativebug)



and made bracelets.




Next up on the backlog of pictures? B and Charley go to school, Charley starts gymnastics, I made Charley a superhero costume based on her own idea and B has a birthday party. Can you believe she is going to be 7?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: