Friday, May 15, 2009

I Made Reusable Snack Bags!

I have mentioned the reusable snack bags MamaMade sells on Etsy.  I was going to order some, but she has a two week lead time.  So, I decided to try and make them myself.  I found some PUL waterproof fabric at Celtic Clothes and ordered a yard.  It took me awhile to give it a try, but try I did.  

The first attempt, was BAD. The second, not so bad.



I used Velcro as a closure.

Nice upside down photo.

It wasn't too hard.  It would be better if I was a better seamstress.  I am not happy with the inside lining at the bottom.  I need to work on it.  If any one wants my directions, let me know.  I cannot wait to try it and make some more.  I want to make the sandwich bag a bit bigger and I want to make a snack size bag.  I used a paper template, but I think I am going to make a sturdier one out of cardboard.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Love them. Let me know when I can place an order!