Sunday, November 3, 2013

Halloween 2013 and All Relatedness

I used to love Halloween.  Decorations everywhere.  Since we have moved to The Brady House, not so much. Still, I have been immersed in all things Halloween (I should tell you I was going to decorate - bats on the front porch, mice on the stairs, some Martha Stewart stuff bought at Michaels, but the kids weren't that into helping so, I thought, WTF? and did nothing.).  Parties, parties, parties.  I helped plan three different halloween parties, and the kids went to a couple costume birthday parties.  So, the costumes were worn a lot. 


On the Saturday before Halloween, the girls went to Lola's art birthday party.  Knowing they also had to wear costumes the next day to the golf club's party (first party I helped plan), Mike I threw together some alternate costumes.  Do you know who they are?  I am sure not, so I will tell you.


B is Astrid from How to Train Your Dragon and Charley is Izzy from Jake and the Neverland Pirates. 







3


How did we do?






 
 


The art party was a lot of fun.  Lola was a very cute Spiderman. And the kids did some cool art.



Sunday was the golf club party.  I thought the kids would have worn their other costumes, but they opted again for Astrid and Izzy.  They ate lots of candy, jumped on a giant jumpy obstacle course and  did some open miking.



Part of my responsibility for they party was making some signs.





I am having some technical difficulties (feline as well, that is why this got posted without content.  Scoops the cat thinks it is perfectly reasonable to walk on my keyboard while I am at the computer), so I will continue this post at a later time.  For some reason, I can't get the rest of the pictures on the post.  Computer challenged here!

No comments: