Saturday, December 3, 2011

Are you Sick of photos of Johnson yet?

Everybody loved a book about dogs right?





Yesterday afternoon, B helped me make a rhinestone tee for her friend's birthday party today. We did a simple M. I wanted to do a cowboy boot, but it was too small. I love the Silhouette!






Last night we went to our town's tree lighting celebration with Grandpa and Pat. I meant to take more pictures..... We actually missed the revelry because we were still at sushi dinner. We missed it last year too for the same reason. Must eat earlier or later. We did have very delicious hot chocolate as well as chestnuts roasting on an open fire. We found dining room lights too. This was one of the milder Christmas walks, so it was a nice evening.









- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Nichole said...

Johnson's hang outs crack me up! I love them!!