Monday, September 12, 2011

A Day in the Life

Last Tuesday, yes a week ago, I decided to take pictures all day long. I made it part of the day. It will give you an idea of a typical day her on James Street.

This is when I woke up. Nice huh?




This was the view next to me.



The big one sleeps behind this door.


My first stop.


Anna the peeing cat.


B woke first ans came out with her Tink stuff. Shoes and wings.


This sleepy head was next.





After a quick breakfast we got dressed in clothes suitable for yoga at school.


I usually wouldn't put the kids in sweats.



Tears at drop-off. That is Chuckey's cubbie.



B in her classroom.


Home for lunch. What did I do while they were at school? I can't remember.


A little rest on the couch.


Charley takes a long time to eat.




B's fairy village.



After Charley's nap, we went to the library.





Home again, and here's my little 70's girl.




That's where I quit. Below are some pictures from the following day.

Off to school. Yes, those are socks on Charley's hands.






Playing in the afternoon.




Picture day at school.






A little sandbox time on Friday while B was at school.

Outside playing - waiting for a showing to arrive.




That's our crazy life. It is particularly crazy at the moment. Hence the lack of narrative. Everybody wants the pictures, so I guess it is OK.

No comments: