Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Our New Zoku Popsicle Maker

Mike didn't get me a Mother's Day present, and that is OK. I told him to we'd go and get me a new pair of jeans. Well, yesterday on Martha Stewart, she made blueberry yogurt popsicles. B said lets make those. I have been looking for an excuse to buy a popsicle maker from William Sonoma and there it was.


We used frozen blueberries from the
Community Winter Market.


B helping out. We also used honey sweetened Fage
greek yogurt.



You put the Zoku in the freezer, the take it out,
pour in the ingredients and 7 minutes later,
cold treats!


Charlie chillin'.


Finished product. Good!

I like the Zoku. It is hard to get the stuff in the chambers. I used a funnel. I just need practice.

1 comment:

Johanna said...

oooh!!! I might have to get that for the summer!!! Good find!