Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter on the North Shore

We had lunch at my sister's for Easter.  Joe, Jordan and Jess had to get back to their respective schools, so we celebrated earlier in the day than usual.  This worked out well for us.  B fell asleep on the way home and slept all night.  She really had fun with her big cousins.  They are really good to her.

Listening to egg hunt instructions.

Off looking for eggs.  Everyone had their own color to find.  I was 
orange.  B was yellow.   

We each  had 10 small eggs to find and
 1 large egg. There was also one golden egg.  The finder of the golden 
egg is the winner. 

I should mention, there wasn't a prize, just the 
knowledge that you are the best egg hunter.  And 
that you can rub it in everybody's face.


Jess found the golden egg.  I think she finds it every year.
She was gracious.  I didn't hear her doing any rubbing.

Looking for eggs.

B with her cousins after the egg hunt.

B playing baseball in my sister foyer with her cousins.

Jordan the pitcher.

  Jeana is catcher and Jess is the batting coach.

Jeana and B.

Jumping on the trampoline.  Both B and I want 
to get a trampoline now.  We had a lot of fun.

It was a great day.  My sister (or brother-in-law) made this really good egg casserole.  Like a McDonald's bacon egg and cheese biscuit, but really good.  We had some leftover the next day, it was good then too!  And cabbage and noodles, sausage, fruit, frittata, salad, way to much!  And cupcakes too. 

No comments: